Browning Citori White Lightning - Special Limited Version 410 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Gloss Oil - 013462913
- Series/Collection: Citori White Lightning - Special Limited Version
- Action: Over/Under
- Caliber/Gauge: 410 Ga
- Sight: Silver Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Silver Nitride
- Stock Finish: Gloss Oil
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 45"
- Weight: 6 lb 10 oz
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Plastic Buttplate
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Silver Nitride
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Choke System: Standard Invector Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2-3/8"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Wood Grade: Grade II/III
- Barrel Type: Back Bored Vent Rib
- Hand: Ambidextrous
This is a special limited version of the Citori White Lightning with a feature set that is considered classic in many ways. Of course, the main distinction of the Citori White Lightning is its white, nitride-finished receiver. The beautiful contrast is stunning and is the reason White Lightning concept has so much appear. The rounded pistol grip offers a more open grip than full pistol grip designs. Many shooters feel this gives a slight speed-to-shoulder advantage. It represents a midpoint in design between ultra-speedy straight grips and extremely stable full pistol grips. It offers excellent control for whatever you are after -- fast-flying waterfowl, upland game or just shooting fun. Matching the rounded pistol grip is the forearm. It is nicely rounded at the fore-end and together, they give the Lightning name to this over under. This look and quality have long been the choice of serious hunters and noted gun writers over the years. Limited availability - Classic version of the Citori Lightning with subtle differences from SHOT Show Special version. White nitride receiver, blued barrel, lightning style grip and forearm. Available through exclusive dealers only.
- Deeply blued barrels, receiver, top lever
- The trigger is gold in the classic browning tradition
- The checkering is an 18 line per inch cut that is true Browning with its sharpness and precision
- A butt plate is used on sub gauges, a recoil pad is on 12 the gauge versions. See item selector below for feature list