Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing 12 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades - 018718204
- Series/Collection: Cynergy Wicked Wing Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Action: Over/Under
- Stock Type: Fixed with Adjustable Comb
- Trigger Type: Reverse Striker
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Ivory Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 45"
- Weight: 7 lb 8 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Cynergy Inflex
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, T-Wrench
- Choke System: Banded Invector-Plus Extended
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/2"
- Rib Width: 5/16"
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
Cerakote burnt bronze combined with Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades, adjustable comb, fully chromed bore and more.
- Cerakote burnt bronze camo finish on receiver, burnt bronze finish on barrel
- Adjustable comb and 1/4 inches stock spacer make it easy to dial in a perfect fit (cast on/off combs also available)
- Camo, composite stock with textured gripping surfaces and Inflex recoil pad
- (3) extended Invector-Plus banded choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance
- Ideal for hunting
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.