Browning Maxus Wicked Wing 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Mossy Oak Bottomland - 011672205
- Series/Collection: Maxus Wicked Wing - Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Lightning
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 47-1/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Chamber Finish: Fully Chromed Barrel Bore
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small with Hard Heel Insert
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Integral
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Choke System: Banded Invector-Plus Extended
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
Be it a lift kit and bigger tires on the truck, the color of paint on the house, or even a tattoo, most people like a little personalization to separate them from the rest of the pack. Wicked Wing autoloaders feature a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The oversize bolt release makes it easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance. Mossy Oak's Bottomland camo is so effective that you'll want to be careful when it comes to setting it down in the marsh - it might take you a minute to find it again. This feature of the Maxus' receiver contributes to its low overall weight, something the hard core duck hunter will appreciate when you're lugging 20 decoys in a pack through thigh-deep mud and muck to your favorite spot that no one else is willing to slog to. Mossy Oak Bottomland camo and Burnt Bronze Cerakote finishes, oversize bolt release.
- The PowerDrive gas system is capable of cycling a wide range of loads and will take a good deal of the sting out of those 3-1/2 inches magnum goose loads
- The lightning trigger, with the fast trigger lock time of any autoloader trigger in its class, will improve your chances of staying on target when you're trying to reach out to those high flying honkers