Browning Silver Field 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Mossy Oak Bottomland - 011420204
- Series/Collection: Silver Field Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Brass Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: 2-Tone - Gray/Black
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Weight: 7 lb 9 oz
- Checkering: Molded
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Black Ventilated
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
The Silver is a proven design with features that have withstood the test of time. This reliability won't leave a gaping void in your wallet either, the Silver is priced to put a smile on your face and a superb handling shotgun in your hands. Field style shotgun with a muted black/charcoal bi-tone finish. Active Valve gas system for superior recoil mitigation and ability to cycle a wide range of loads.
- Receiver - aluminum alloy, semi-humpback design, black/charcoal bi-tone finish
- Barrel - lightweight profile, ventilated rib
- Action - 12 gauge, 3-1/2 inches chamber, gas operated autoloader, active valve system reliably cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock - composite, camouflage finish
- (3) Invector-Plus choke tubes (F, M, IC)