Browning Silver Field 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades - 011425204
- Series/Collection: Silver Field Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades FDE
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Brass Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Weight: 7 lb 9 oz
- Checkering: Molded
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Black Ventilated
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Type: Back Bored Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
The name Browning is synonymous with no-nonsense, high-performance autoloaders having superb finish and unmatched handling. And with an easily recognizable semi-humpbacked receiver silhouette, Browning’s Silver shotguns perfectly honor that historic legacy. Sharing the same proven Active Valve gas operation as the Gold, the Silver is one of the softest recoiling and easiest shooting guns available today, delivering up to a 50% decrease in felt recoil over the competition. This Browning Silver Field shotgun features a flat dark earth finished barrel/receiver, textured gripping surfaces, and an active Valve gas system for superior recoil mitigation and the ability to cycle a wide range of loads.
- Composite stock with textured gripping surfaces
- (3) Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays