Browning Silver Field 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Realtree Max-5 - 011419205
- Series/Collection: Silver Field Realtree Max-5
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Brass Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: 2-Tone - Gray/Black
- Stock Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 7 lb 8 oz
- Checkering: Molded
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Black Ventilated
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Type: Back Bored Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
The Silver is a proven design with features that have withstood the test of time. This reliability won't leave a gaping void in your wallet either, the Silver is priced to put a smile on your face and a superb handling shotgun in your hands. Field style shotgun with a muted black/charcoal bi-tone finish. Active Valve gas system for superior recoil mitigation and ability to cycle a wide range of loads.
- Receiver - aluminum alloy, semi-humpback design, black/charcoal bi-tone finish
- Barrel - lightweight profile, ventilated rib
- Action - 12 gauge, 3-1/2 inches chamber, gas operated autoloader, active valve system reliably cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock - composite, camouflage finish
- (3) Invector-Plus choke tubes (F, M, IC)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.