Browning Silver Field 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Realtree Max-5 - 011424204
- Series/Collection: Silver Field Realtree Max-5 FDE
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Brass Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Weight: 7 lb 9 oz
- Checkering: Molded
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Black Ventilated
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Type: Back Bored Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
Field shotgun with flat dark earth finished barrel/receiver. Textured gripping surfaces. Active Valve gas system for superior recoil mitigation and ability to cycle a wide range of loads.
- Composite stock with textured gripping surfaces
- (3) Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.