Browning Spec Ops Full HD Trail Camera - 8FHD-P
- Image Quality: 10MP Camera
- Video Quality:1920 x 1080 Full HD Video with Sound (20 Second cap on night videos)
- Flash Range: 55 ft.Detection Range
- Trigger Speed: .67 Second Trigger Speed
- Power: 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Data Strip on Picture Displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase and Camera ID Programmable Picture
- Delay Range: 5 sec. to 60 min.
- Up to 8 Multi-Shot Images Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- 12V External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Supports a 4 – 32 GB SD Card (Not Included)
- ¼” – 20 Threaded Insert on Bottom of Camera for Tripod
- Compact Case Size (5.0” x 4.0” x 2.5”)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software, SD Card, Memory Management Option , Smart IR Video Detection System
Whether it’s Fur or Feathers, let Palmetto State Armory be your outfitter!
The Spec Ops Platinum series camera now features a built-in 2" color display to preview exactly where your camera is aimed in the field as well as check your images from your camera. Equipped with 10MP resolution, 1920x1080 Full HD video with audio and invisible "Night Vision" IR Illumination that has a range of up to 70' this trail camera is designed for the most demanding hunter. With a .67 second trigger speed you are sure to capture anything that steps out in front of your trail camera. The Smart IR video detection system, you can record up to 5 minutes of continuous day footage or 20 seconds at night while game are in front of the camera. This Spec Ops Platinum is an excellent choice for monitoring your hunting land and is equally capably for monitoring you home.