Browning T-Bolt Target/Varmint Left-Hand 22 WMR 10 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 025185204
BROWNING T-BOLT TARGET/VARMINT LEFT-HAND 22 WMR 10 ROUND BOLT ACTION RIFLE - 025185204
- Series/Collection: T-Bolt Target/Varmint, Left-Hand
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Double Helix
- Trigger Type: Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Hand: Left
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 40-1/4"
- Weight: 5 lb 5 oz
- Drop at Heel: 5/8"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Varmint
- Recoil Pad: Plastic Buttplate
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
Left hand bolt for lefties, Monte Carlo comb, checkered walnut stock, heavy target barrel with match chamber.
- Medium varmint barrel
- Satin finish walnut stock with raised cheekpiece and cut checkering
- Right side ejection
- Receiver - steel, blued finish, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - heavy target, blued finish, free floating, semi-match chamber, recessed crown
- Action - straight pull bolt-action, top-tang safety, adjustable trigger
- Stock - satin finish walnut, monte carlo comb, wide fore-end, checkered
- Sling swivel studs installed (scope not included), double helix magazine
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.