Browning Trail Camera Defender 850 Trail Camera, 20 MP - BTC-9D
|Brand||Browning Trail Camera|
- Series/Collection: Defender 850
- Image Resolution: 20 MP
- Flash Range: 120'
- Trigger Speed: 0.4 sec
- Case Size: 4-1/2" x 3.2" x 2.2"
- Memory Card Type: SD (Up to 128 GB)
- Recovery Time: 0.8 sec
- Power Source: (4) CR123A
- Mounting Type: Adjustable
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Video Recording: Yes
- Built-In Flash: IR
- Interval Delay: 5 sec to 60 min
- Burst Capability: 8 Images per Trigger
- Color: Camouflage
The Defender 850 is a new concept in trail cameras, packed with our best camera features and technology, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity via the Browning trail cameras mobile app. You can now preview and download crisp 20 MP images and full HD quality videos right to your mobile phone or tablet without disturbing your camera in the field. You can also change camera settings, and have a live preview image from the camera, right in the palm of your hand. The Defender 850 camera has a detection range of 80 ft and an adjustable IR flash at night that can be adjusted for low power, long range or fast motion situations. The compact camera case features an all steel construction adjustable tree mount to perfectly aim your camera in the field. The Defender 850 camera includes 1 - 16 GB Micro SDXC memory card and 4 -CR123A lithium batteries.
- 80 feet detection range
- Illuma-smart technology automatically adjusts IR flash for perfect night photos
- Built-in adjustable mounting bracket
- Up to 8 multi shot images
- Smart IR video
- Includes 16 GB micro SD card
- Timelapse plus camera mode, with infrared triggered pictures
- Long battery life from 4 CR123A batteries (included)
- Picture info bar displays :time, date, temperature, moon phase, camera ID
- Compatible with browning buck watch timelapse viewer software
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.