Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Long Range 300 RUM 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035499244
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Long Range
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
- Trigger Type: Adjustable Feather
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Remington Ultra Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Bolt Unlock Button
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: A-TACS AU Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb 8 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Heavy Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
Built on the most popular X-Bolt rifle ever, the Hell's Canyon Speed, the Hell's Canyon Long Range takes the same winning features and adds a heavy sporter contour barrel for increased long range accuracy. You still get all the features that made the X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed a best-selling and game-changing rifle - Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage - an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception. Burnt Bronze Cerakote - originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel, and exposed surface are of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability. Fluted barrel - not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating), and increasing the rigidity of the barrel. Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready - a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads. The threaded barrel makes it that much easier to attach a sound suppressor, an increasingly popular safety trend in big game hunting. Fluted heavy sporter contour barrel, A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage, Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish, threaded muzzle brake, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action hunting rifle.
- Free floated barrel, hand chambered with a target crown
- A short-throw bolt with 60 degree bolt lift
- Inflex recoil pad
- Bolt unlock button
- Detachable rotary magazine with inline cartridge feed
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Long action length