Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, A-TACS AU Camo - 035498229
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
- Trigger Type: Adjustable Feather
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Tang
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: A-TACS AU Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-3/4"
- Weight: 6 lb 13 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
The best factory bolt-action hunting rifle just got better. The X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting. Softer shooting and tougher than ever. The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional blueing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come. Very light to carry yet with heavyweight performance. The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines. A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage, composite stock, Cerakote finish, fluted, sporter barrel with threaded muzzle brake, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action.
- Cerakote burnt bronze finish protects better than traditional bluing or stainless steel
- Fluted, sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Threaded muzzle brake reduces recoil (thread protector included)
- Weather-resistant composite stock
- Exclusive A-TACS AU camo
- Receiver - steel, cerakote burnt bronze finish, glass bedded, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - sporter, cerakote burnt bronze finish, free-floating, hand chambered, target crown
- Action - bolt-action, 60 degree bolt lift, adjustable feather trigger, detachable rotary magazine, top-tang safety, bolt unlock button, cerakote burnt bronze finish
- Stock - composite, textured gripping surfaces, right-hand palm swell, A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage finish
- Inflex technology recoil pad, sling swivel studs installed
- Long action length