Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed Suppressor Ready 6.5 Creedmoor 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035475282
BROWNING X-BOLT HELL'S CANYON SPEED SUPPRESSOR READY 6.5 CREEDMOOR 4 ROUND BOLT ACTION RIFLE - 035475282
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed Suppressor Ready
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake with Thread Protector
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Tang
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: A-TACS AU Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Weight: 6 lb 5 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
Match grade fluted sporter barrel, A-TACS Arid Urban camo, burnt bronze Cerakote metal finish, proven X-Bolt design.
- Match grade fluted sporter barrel threaded for suppressor, supplied muzzle brake and thread protector
- A-TACS Arid Urban camouflage finish for open terrain hunting
- Burnt bronze cerakote metal finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.