Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Browning X-Bolt Hunter Left-Hand 22-250 Rem 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035343209
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Hunter, Left-Hand
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
- Trigger Type: Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 22-250 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Hand: Left
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 41-1/4"
- Weight: 6 lb 6 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
It is a mirror image of the right-hand model with all the great features you need. Its low-luster finish on the solid steel receiver, barrel and Walnut stock prevents glare and reflection. It has the complete X-Bolt package: crisp Feather Trigger with no take-up or creep, preferred by experienced hunters, a center-fed Rotary magazine, X-Lock System and a soft Inflex recoil pad - every feature combines to make this X-Bolt rifle ideal for hunting deer and elk to varmints. The high-grade Walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks. Left-handed, satin walnut checkered grip stock, matte blue barrel and action, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action - scope not included.
- Non-reflective matte blued receiver finish
- Sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Satin finish checkered walnut stock
- Inflex recoil pad
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- SSA action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.