Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range 6.5 Creedmoor 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035438282
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Max Long Range
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Type: 3-Lever Feather
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Satin Gray
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Black Gray Splatter
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 46-1/8"
- Weight: 8 lb 3 oz
- Drop at Heel: Adjustable
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Heavy Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 2, Large
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: Adjustable
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
The popularity of long-range target shooting and longer range hunting has more shooters honing their ammunition and rifle set up to help ensure that their shot at a once-in-a-lifetime trophy finds its mark. The new Max stock found on select Browning X-Bolt rifles is designed to help improve your shooting confidence by offering the adjustments necessary to use the optics you want and get the repeatable fit you need. Composite Max stock with fully adjustable comb, spacers for adjusting length of pull, stainless fluted heavy sporter barrel, threaded muzzle brake with 5/8-24 TPI suppressor threads, extended bolt handle.
- Composite Max stock offers an adjustable comb to dial-in eye-to-scope alignment
- Black and gray textured stock finish
- Stainless steel, fluted heavy sporter barrel for long-range accuracy
- Muzzle brake uses 5/8-24 suppressor threads (thread protector included)
- Extended bolt handle
- 1/4 and 1/2 inches length of pull spacers included
- (3) swivel studs for sling and bipod use
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.