Browning X-Bolt Medallion Maple 6.5 Creedmoor 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035448282
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Medallion Maple
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
- Trigger Type: Adjustable Feather
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Tang
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Maple
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Weight: 6 lb 8 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Wood Grade: Grade AAA
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blue
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
- Pistol Grip Cap: Rosewood
A maple stock harkens back a few years, but the beauty has always been the king of style. And this rifle is no exception. Take one of these to the range and you will have a lot of visitors. The beautifully figured AAA maple is a joy to look at. Maple is nothing like walnut - it has a look of its own. And the way it contrasts with the various X-Bolt components is striking. Not to mention the classic rosewood fore-end and pistol grip caps that finish the look down to the last detail.
- Receiver - steel, polished blued finish, engraved, glass bedded, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - high gloss blued, free-floating, hand chambered, target crown, muzzle brake, thread protector included
- Action - bolt-action, 60 degree bolt lift, adjustable feather trigger, detachable rotary magazine, top-tang safety, bolt unlock button
- Stock - high gloss AAA maple with rosewood forend and pistol grip cap
- Inflex recoil pad, sling swivel studs installed
- Short action length