Browning X-Bolt Pro 6.5 PRC 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035418294
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Pro
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Type: Adjustable Feather
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 PRC
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Tang
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Weight: 6 lb 3 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Cerakote
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
A top tier hunting rifle. Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with the new X-Bolt Pro. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a semi-custom rifle is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam. Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The burnt bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning - avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap. Gen. 2 full 360 degree carbon fiber wrap stock with compressed foam core. Burnt bronze Cerakote finish barrel, action and stock. Spiral fluted bolt & enlarged bolt knob, proprietary barrel lapping process.
- Receiver - stainless steel, cerakote burnt bronze finish, glass bedded, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - lightweight sporter, proprietary lapping process, stainless steel, cerakote burnt bronze, fluted, threaded muzzle brake, thread protector supplied
- Action - bolt-action, spiral fluted bolt, bolt knob
- Stock - second generation carbon fiber, textured gripping panels, cerakote burnt bronze, palm swell, inflex recoil pad
- Sling swivel studs
- Short action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.