Browning X-Bolt Pro Long Range 300 Win Mag 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035443229
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Pro Long Range
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
- Trigger Type: Adjustable Feather
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb 8 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Heavy Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Cerakote
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
Browning delved into semi-custom rifle production with the X-Bolt Pro in 2017. This year we are introducing the Long Range version of the X-Bolt Pro, featuring a heavier profile barrel for increased accuracy at longer distances. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a semi-custom rifle is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam. Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The burnt bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning - avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap. Semi-custom level precision rifle with proprietary barrel lapping. Fluted heavy sporter contour barrel. Full 360 degree carbon fiber wrap stock. Cerakote finish on barrel, action, and stock.
- Second generation carbon fiber stock offers excellent stability
- Cerakote burnt bronze finish protects better than traditional bluing or stainless steel
- Extended bolt handle
- Proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish
- Muzzle brake uses 5/8-24 suppressor threads (thread protector included)
- Receiver - stainless steel, cerakote burnt bronze finish, glass bedded, drilled and tapped for X-lock scope mounts
- Barrel - stainless steel, pro long range, heavy sporter contour, threaded muzzle brake (thread protector included), proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish, cerakote burnt bronze finish, fluted, free-floating, hand chambered, target crown
- Action - bolt-action, 60 degree bolt lift, adjustable feather trigger, detachable rotary magazine, top-tang safety, bolt unlock button
- Stock - second generation carbon fiber, cerakote burnt bronze finish, textured gripping surfaces, palm swell
- Spiral fluted bolt body, ergonomic spiral fluted bolt handle, sling swivel studs, inflex recoil pad (scope and mounts not included)
- Long action length