Browning X-Bolt Pro Tungsten 6.5 PRC 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035459294
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt Pro Tungsten
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Type: Adjustable Feather
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 PRC
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
- Receiver Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Weight: 6 lb 3 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Cerakote
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
A top tier hunting rifle. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a semi-custom rifle is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher-end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise and vibration dampening foam. Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The tungsten hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning - avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap. Full 360 degree carbon fiber wrap stock, compressed foam core. Tungsten Cerakote finish barrel, action, and stock. Spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt knob, proprietary barrel lapping process.
- Second generation carbon fiber stock offers excellent stability
- Cerakote tungsten finish protects better than traditional bluing or stainless steel
- Stainless steel barreled action
- Lightweight sporter contour, fluted barrel
- Threaded muzzle brake reduces recoil (thread protector included)
- Proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.