Browning X-Bolt White Gold Medallion 300 Win Mag 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 035235246
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: X-Bolt White Gold Medallion
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
- Trigger Type: Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Short Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Satin
- Receiver Finish: Satin
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Barrel Length: 23"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 42-3/4"
- Weight: 6 lb 11 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1-7/16"
- Wood Grade: Grade IV/V
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Nickel
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
- Pistol Grip Cap: Rosewood
Experience design. Browning has over 50 years of experience with bolt-action high-powered rifles. Todays X-Bolt rifle inherits the strongest, most note-worthy features of its predecessors. The X-Bolt White Gold model has a Monte Carlo stock. This feature is recognized as the comb steps sharply down toward the heel of the buttstock, allowing more contact between the recoil pad of the stock and the shooters shoulder. With this design, the recoil of the fired shell comes directly back or in-line with the stronger part of the inner shoulder, making the rifle more pleasant to shoot, especially when a long day at the range is expected. It is okay for some guns to be referred to as beautiful even though it is still a hard working hunting tool. The X-Bolt White Gold is beautifully adorned with a polished Stainless steel receiver that is drilled and tapped for scope mounts with Engravings both the front and rear. This rifle also has a polished Stainless steel barrel. Its stock is a gloss-finished, finely Checkered with a rosewood forend and grip cap. Polished stainless, gold engraving, gloss walnut & rosewood, Monte Carlo, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action - scope not included.
- Polished stainless steel receiver
- Sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Raised cheekpiece
- Gloss finish grade IV/V checkered walnut stock with rosewood fore-end tip and pistol grip cap
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length