Bushnell Engage 3-9x50mm Deploy MOA (SFP) Riflescope & Vortex Cantilever 1" Ring Mount with 2" Offset
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
Vortex Cantilever Ring Mount For 1" Tube with 2" Offset - CM-102
Use this cantilever mount for mounting 1-inch telescopic sights onto flattop style AR-15 rifles. The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. Aluminum contruction.
The cantilever ring mount positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
Bushnell Engage 3-9x50mm Deploy MOA (SFP) Rifle Scope - REN3950DW
- Series/Collection: Engage
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 4"
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Reticle Pattern: Deploy MOA (SFP)
- Adjustment Range: 60 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Length: 13"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19 oz
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View: 38' at 3x, 13' at 9x - 100 yd
The Engage 3-9x50 riflescope is a classic mid-range configuration improved with EXO barrier and the new Deploy MOA reticle and a 50mm objective for maximum brightness.
- Fully multi-coated - multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images
- Deploy MOA reticle - compatible with multiple calibers, the thin reticle doesn't obscure the target, and MOA hashmarks aid in windage and elevation holdovers
- Fixed parallax adjustment
- Fixed at 100 yd parallax adjustment range
- 15 MOA travel per rotation
- Capped elevation and windage turret
- IPX7 water-proofing
- Ultrawide band coatings
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.