Canik TP9 Elite Combat 9mm Pistol, Cerakote FDE - HG4617DVN
- Series/Collection: TP9 Elite Combat
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15+1/18+1
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front, Viper Red Dot
- Slide: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 4.8 lb
- Barrel Finish: Nitride Coated
- Frame Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4.73"
- Overall Length: 7.88"
- Overall Height: 5.96"
- Overall Width: 1.45"
- Orientation: Left
We've taken the "optional" out of the equation with the new TP9 elite combat, the most advanced Canik pistol to date. The TP9 elite combat features an optics-ready slide, new enhanced trigger, new advanced coatings on all steel and internal parts, ships with two magazines (one with an aluminum +3 extension), plus a new retention holster with Canik slide-lock release. On top of all of that, every TP9EC comes standard with performance upgrades designed by Salient Arms International. The TP9 elite combat represents a whole new generation of Canik handguns.
- Aluminum plus 3 magazine extension
- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
- New flat-face aluminum trigger with 4.8 lb trigger pull weight
- Slide, barrel, and small steel parts nitride-coated (the slide is then coated with FDE Cerakote)
- Optics ready slide with adapter plates and charging handle
- Extended magazine release
- New retention holster with slide-lock release
- Includes Viper red dot sight