Canik TP9SA Mod.2 9mm Pistol, FDE Cerakote - HG4863DN
- Series/Collection: TP9SA Mod.2
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 18+1
- Sight: White Dot Front, Warren Tactical Sights with Rear U-Notch
- Slide: Cerakote Desert Tan
- Grip Type: Desert Tan Interchangeable Backstrap
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 4.46"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Weight: 1.78 lb
- Height: 5.7"
- Width: 1.35"
The TP9SA Mod 2 contains several upgrades driven by the feedback of military and law enforcement including a flat-top slide allowing for better sight acquisition and a top-mounted disassembly button. The grip has aggressive stippling patterns to fully engage the users hand under any adverse conditions. Like the rest of the TP-series family, the TP9SA's grip design allows a slimmer feel while still containing an 18+1 capacity in 9mm.
- Comes with industry standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights
- Warren tactical sights with rear U-notch and white dot front
- Match grade barrel
- Top-slide-mounted disassembly button
- Flat top slide for better sight acquisition
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Striker status indicator
- Improved single action trigger
- Reversible magazine release
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- AFC magazine coating
- Comes with two mags, poly holster, paddle attachment, belt attachment, interchangeable backstraps, cleaning rod, brush and a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.