CMMG Banshee 300 Mk4 .300 Blackout AR Pistol, Graphite Black - 30A81E2-GB
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Banshee 300, Mk4
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Capacity: 30
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Safety: CMMG Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Black Polymer Magpul MOE
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Forged Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Frame Finish: Graphite Black
- Barrel Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 23.8"
- Weight: 5 lb 3 oz
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Muzzle Device: 5/8-24 Threaded DefCan 3 Flash Hider
- Gas System: Pistol Length
- Handguard Type: CMMG RML7 M-Lok
- Handguard Finish: Cerakote
- Charging Handle: CMMG Oversized Ambi
- Stock Type: CMMG Micro/CQB RipBrace with 5-Position Enhanced Receiver Extension and Ambi Sling Plate
- Trigger Type: CMMG Single-Stage Mil-Spec Style
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Black
- Trigger Guard: Magpul MOE
CMMG delivers its lightest and most compact firearms within the BANSHEE line of Short Barreled Rifles (SBR's) and AR pistols. Don't let these little guys fool you though. With a wide range of caliber offerings available, there's plenty of firepower in the BANSHEE line. With a variety of different barrel lengths and furniture to choose from, the BANSHEE 300 series will have the right combination for you when concealment and portability matter the most.
- All BANSHEE 300 series firearms are the shortest configuration that we make in their respective caliber
- All products come with CMMG's lifetime quality guarantee
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum M4 type upper, AR15 type lower receiver
- Barrel - .750 SLR adjustable gas block
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.