Crimson Trace 3-Series Tactical 5-25x56mm Illuminated MR1-MIL (FFP) Riflescope - CTL3525
- Series/Collection: 3-Series Tactical
- Objective Size: 56mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7"
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated MR1-MIL (FFP)
- Adjustment Range: 20 Mil Windage and Elevation
- Length: 15.4"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shockproof, Vibrationproof, Fogproof, Recoilproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hard Anodized
- Color: Black
- Weight: 35.1 oz
- Field of View: 22.5' at 100 yd
- Diopter Range: -3/+2
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Width: 3.6"
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Click Value: 0.1 Mil
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
The CTL-3525 3 Series is a feature rich 5-25x56mm long-range rifle scope that has been purposefully built from the ground up. The scopes first focal plane (FFP) and impressive Japanese ED glass clarity makes for an unparalleled shooting experience. The custom designed MR1-MIL advanced reticle is fully illuminated and offers quick hold-over points for windage and elevation. The exposed .1 MIL tactical turrets provide a precise and rugged feel when dialing for the most accurate of shots. The entire Crimson Trace Scope Line offers EZ Mount Leveling Indicators for quick and exact mounting and red alignment ring for proper eye placement. All Crimson Trace Scopes are part of the free batteries for life program and are covered under the lifetime protection guaranteed warranty.
- First focal plane - glass etched, MR1-MIL advanced illuminated reticle sits in front of the magnification mechanism, scaling to provide correct ballistic hold points at any range
- Zero reset turrets, self-leveling scope body indicators
- Fully multi coated with propriety MoC3 optical coating
- 11x illumination settings
- 10 yd to infinite focus range
- ED glass lens
- Crimson Trace's lifetime protection guaranteed warranty and free batteries for life guarantees a lifetime of performance