CVA Optima V2 .50 26" Break Open Air Rifle, Realtree Xtra Green Camo - PR2022S
- Type: Lightweight
- Series/Collection: Optima V2
- Action: Break Open
- Stock Type: Composite
- Caliber/Gauge: 50 Black Powder
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Realtree Xtra Green Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Weight: 6.65 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Modeled after CVA's top-of-the-line ACCURA V2, OPTIMA V2 rifles and pistols feature the same trigger-guard actuated breeching lever, internal parts, and trigger. All OPTIMA V2 barrels are constructed of 416 grade stainless steel, and are offered in either the standard stainless or with our state-of-the-art Nitride rust-proofing process. Add in CVA's Quick-Release Breech Plug (which is finger removable), 100% ambidextrous stock, and a CrushZone recoil pad, and you've got a gun with more quality features than any other muzzle loading rifle in its price range. Equipped with a 26 inches barrel, the OPTIMA V2 is easy to maneuver in the treestand and comfortable to carry in the mountains. And it comes standard with a DuraSight DEAD-ON 1-piece scope mount or DuraSight fiber optic sights, and CVA's solid aluminum PalmSaverTM ramrod. Our OPTIMA V2 pistols feature a 14 inches stainless steel barrel and DuraSight V2 scope rail and can handle 100 grain of powder.
- Fluted premium 26 inch barrel in 416 ss or 416 stainless steel nitride with bullet guiding muzzle
- 100% ambidextrous thumbhole or standard stock
- QRBP - quick release breech plug
- Reversible hammer spur
- Crushzone recoil pad
- Solid aluminum Palmsaver ramrod
- Durasight dead-on 1-piece scope mount or fiber optic sight
- Lifetime warranty