Dan Wesson Heritage .45 ACP Pistol, Stainless - 01858
- Series/Collection: Heritage
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rear
- Slide: Brushed/Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual Thumb, Grip
- Grip Type: Cocobolo
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Weight: 39.1 oz
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 1.45"
Building on one of our longest-lived models, the Heritage is a Government-sized pistol with classic good looks. Polished flats and Cocobolo grips make it stand out, while 25 LPI front strap and backstrap checkering plant it in the hand without being too aggressive. A front fiber optic sight glows brightly in the daylight, and its 5 in. match barrel makes it a joy to shoot at the range.
- Fiber optic - for those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background
- Frontstrap 25 LPI checkering - sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive
- Mainspring housing checkering - our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
- Medium solid trigger - this is a slightly shorter length trigger with serrated face
- Square butt profile - the standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look
- Traditional cut - the traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.