Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm Pistol, Stainless - 01889
- Series/Collection: Razorback
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 10mm Auto
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Serrated Front, Fixed Rear
- Slide: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual Thumb, Grip
- Grip Type: Wood
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Weight: 40.1 oz
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 1.45"
At one time we discontinued all of our 10mms, only to see demand for a quality production 1911 in 10mm rise. Back by popular demand and in limited quantities, we are proud to present our Razorback. The RZ-10 is a 5 inches. 1911 and features a serrated Clark-style target rib machined on the top of the slide with fixed defensive sights. We fit a match-grade ramped barrel for use with the most popular 10mm loads and smoother feeding. The slide is mated to our standard forged frame with undercut trigger guard and smooth front strap. On both the frame and the slide we polish the flats to a soft brushed finish and sandblast the rounds. The gun is finished off with a nice set of double diamond cocobolo grips. Chambered in the powerful 10mm cartridge, the Razorback is a very versatile 1911 package suitable for defensive use, target shooting and handgun hunting of medium-sized game up to deer or wild boar.
- Fixed sight - a clean and crisp Novak-style snag-free sight
- Long solid trigger - a long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face
- Smooth frontstrap - sometimes less is more, the lack of checkering on this frontstrap highlights the smooth stainless frame
- Tactical hammer - the skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Traditional cut - the traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.