Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Dan Wesson Specialist 9mm Pistol, Stainless - 01807
- Series/Collection: Specialist Stainless 9mm
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Fixed Night Front, Tactical Night Rear
- Slide: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb, Grip
- Grip Type: Black/Brown G10
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Weight: 42.3 oz
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 1.45"
A full-size 1911, the Specialist is chambered in .45 or 9mm and loaded with features to satisfy a public servant's special requirements. The forged stainless steel slide wears our popular Clark-style serrated rib with a single amber tritium dot in the rear sight and a green lamp with white target ring in front. The frame sports an integral 1913 Picatinny, 25 LPI front strap checkering, undercut trigger guard and recessed slide stop to enable the installation of laser grips. Equipped with an ambidextrous thumb safety, extended magazine release and detachable 2-piece magwell, the Specialist is operator-friendly. It is finished off with a set of G10 VZ Operator II grips that force the hand into the beavertail and hold it there. The Specialist ships with two 8-round magazines with bump pads (10 rounds in 9mm) and is available in either a matte stainless finish or our Duty Black finish, which makes for an especially hardy pistol that scoffs at everyday wear and tear.
- Ambi safety, grip safety - an ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters
- Fixed night sight - a Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials
- Front serrations - forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks
- Frontstrap 25 LPI checkering - sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive
- Long solid trigger - a long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face
- Magwell - reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun
- Mainspring housing checkering - our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
- Rail - equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation
- Rear tactical night sight - with an abrupt front face, our tactical rear sight allows for 1-handed racking of the slide and has a single tritium vial dead-center below the sight's notch
- Tactical hammer - the skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.