FN America FN Five-seveN 5.7x28mm Pistol, FDE - 3868929352
- Type: Consumer
- Series/Collection: FN Five-seveN FDE
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.7x28mm
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Adjustable 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 7"
- Slide: Black Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Checkered Flat Dark Earth Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 4.4 to 7.87 lb
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4.8"
- Overall Length: 8.2"
- Weight: 21 oz
- Overall Height: 5.7"
- Overall Width: 1.4"
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Orientation: Right
The FN Five-seveN FDE pistol was developed in the early 1990s and features a cold hammer-forged barrel that is chrome-lined for extended service life. Featuring FN's military-inspired FDE, the Five-seveN FDE is born for the battlefield. The polymer-framed FN Five-seveN FDE offers single-action operation, low felt recoil, 20 round magazine capacity, an ambidextrous, forward-mounted manual safety, and an accessory rail that accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Slide - 1-piece machined steel slide, polymer cover, front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - chrome-lined chamber and bore
- Frame - MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, serrated trigger guard
- Operating controls - fully ambidextrous safety lever, reversible magazine release
- Magazine - polymer body, low-friction follower, polymer base
- Ships with (3) 20 round or 10 round magazines, owner's manual, locking device, lockable fitted hard case
- The world's most battle-proven firearms