FN America FNS-9 Compact 9mm Consumer Pistol, Blk - 66694
- Type: Consumer
- Series/Collection: FNS-9 Compact
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Polished
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 5.6"
- Slide: Matte Black Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.7 lb
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 23.4 oz
- Overall Height: 5.2"
- Overall Width: 1.35"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Trigger Type: Striker-Fired
The FNS-9 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but has a 3.6 inches barrel and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-9 Compact comes with two 12 round and one 17 round magazine or three 10 round magazines.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Slide - external extractor with loaded chamber indicator, front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, (2) interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, serrated trigger guard
- Operating controls - fully ambidextrous slide stop lever, fully ambidextrous magazine release
- Magazine - low-friction follower, polymer base pad
- Ships with (2) interchangeable backstraps, magazines, owner's manual, locking device, lockable fitted polymer hard case
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.