FN America FNS-9 Compact 9mm Consumer Pistol, FDE - 66-100113
- Type: Consumer
- Series/Collection: FNS-9 Compact FDE
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Polished
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 5.6"
- Slide: Flat Dark Earth Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth Interchangeable Backstrap
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.7 lb
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 23.4 oz
- Overall Height: 5.2"
- Overall Width: 1.35"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Trigger Type: Striker-Fired
The FNS-9 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but has a 3.6 inches barrel and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-9 Compact comes with (3) 10 round magazines.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Slide - external extractor with loaded chamber indicator, front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, (2) interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, serrated trigger guard
- Operating controls - fully ambidextrous slide stop lever, fully ambidextrous magazine release
- Magazine - low-friction follower, polymer base pad
- Ships with (2) interchangeable backstraps, magazines, owner's manual, locking device, lockable fitted polymer hard case
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.