FN America FNX-9 9mm Law Enforcement Pistol, Blk - 66840
Type: Law Enforcement
Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
Magazine Type: Polished Nickel Coated Steel
Sight: Fixed 3-Dot Night
Sight Radius: 5.9"
Slide: Matte Black Stainless Steel
Safety: Manual, Decocker
Grip Type: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.7 lb
Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
Frame Material: Polymer
Frame Finish: Black
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7-1/4"
Weight: 25.2 oz
Overall Height: 5-1/2"
Overall Width: 1.35"
Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
Trigger Type: Striker-Fired
The FNS-9 offers the simplicity of double-action striker-fired operation with the option of a manual safety. The slide stop lever and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel, and the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD-1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Slide - external extractor with loaded chamber indicator, front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, (2) interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, serrated trigger guard
- Operating controls - fully ambidextrous slide stop lever, fully ambidextrous magazine release
- Magazine - low-friction follower, polymer base pad
- Ships with (2) interchangeable backstraps, (2) 17 round magazines, owner's manual, locking device, lockable fitted polymer hard case
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.