FN FNX-45 Tactical Pistol w/ Vortex Venom Optic, FDE - 66-100659
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Operation: DA/SA
- Optic: Vortex Venom Micro 6 MOA Red Dot
- Sights: Trijicon Fixed 3-Dot Night Sights
- Barrel Length: 5.3"
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Weight: 33.3 oz.
The FNX-45 Tactical is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance an a package of unique features no other handgun can match. The checkered polymer frame has a low-bore axis for reduced felt recoil and enhanced operator controls. Interchangeable backstraps come standard to quickly customize the grip feel and all operating controls are fully ambidextrous. The cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensator’s and other accessories while the slide has night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights. This package comes with a Vortex Venom Micro Red Dot Optic to have you ready to take on any objective, whether its steel at the range or intruders in your home.
- Vortex Venom 6 MOA Micro Red Dot Optic
- Trijicon Fixed 3-Dot Night Sights
- Ambidextrous Decocking/Safety Lever, Slide-Stop, and Magazine Release
- Threaded Barrel
- (2) 15 Round Magazines
- External Extractor, Loaded Chamber indicator
- Front & Rear Cocking Serrations
- Two Interchangeable Backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- Accessory mounting rail
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Twist: .578x28RH
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Magazine: (2) 15 Rounds
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, & Ammunition you need at prices the working man can afford!