FN M249S Para 16.1" 30rd 5.56 Nato Rife, Flat Dark Earth - 46-100172
Mag Capacity: 200 Rd. belt or 30 Rd. mag
Weight: 16 lb.
Barrel Length: 16.1"
Overall Length: 31.5" - 37"
Overall Heigth: 9.5"
Trigger Pull: 8 - 15.5 lb.
Twist Rate: 1:7 RH
Own the newest addition to the Military Collector Series – the FN M249S® PARA, a semi-auto version of the currently contracted FN® M249 PARA. The PARA was designed for airborne, armored infantry and close quarters combat (CQC) operations with a shorter barrel and collapsible buttstock. It retains all of the features of the FN® M249 SAW and can be field-converted back to the standard model configuration in just 30 seconds.
- Semi-automatic replica of the government-issue FN® M249 PARA
- Robust gas piston system
- Formed steel frame
- Folding steel bipod
- Folding carry handle
- Flip-up feed tray cover and feed mechanism
- Top-cover integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail systems for optics
- Cold hammer-forged steel
- Hard chrome-plated bore and chamber
- Quick-change barrel capability
- Removable heatshield
- Rotating, telescoping buttstock with hydraulic recoil buffer and non-slip buttplate
- Crossbolt safety
- Redesigned trigger mechanism for semi-automatic fire
- Non-reciprocating charging handle
- Standard disintegrating link belt-fed
- Under-mounted polymer ammunition container helps keep ammunition cleaner for reduced wear and added reliability
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.