ADE Advanced Optics?

Anyone using or have experience with Ade Advanced optics on your Dagger? Looking for some real world experience and feedback. Yes, I know they are low end but, it will primarily just be used for range play.

Just tried the RD3-06a, and it is about a mm too long, additionally, the power button is on the front of the sight making it less than ideal. Back it goes, and on the hunt again for a decent budget reflex!

1 Like

You get what you pay for. Budget optics IMO are like the dollar store. You can buy something cheap and it may or may not work. If it doesnt work, by the time you find one that does you should have just bought a good one to begin with. Optics are one thing i dont cheap out on.

1 Like

Ended up very happy with the RD03-13 Beryllium. Did have to file down the back of the doctor cutto square. All in all fits well, stays accurate, would recommend!

I just put an ADE rd3-012 6MOA on a Doctor’s Cut, Rear Sight Forward slide, and I had to file 1mm off the back end of the doctor’s cut rear for the optic to fit.
Slide: PSA DAGGER COMPLETE DOCTOR SW2 CUT SLIDE ASSEMBLY WITH THREADED BARREL, EXTREME CARRY CUTS, & 2XL TALL SIGHTS, SNIPER GREEN
SKU|DG01-51655123123
Model Number|DG01-51655123098

I have 2 ADE reflex sights: [1] Their largest, which I specifically bought for its obnoxiously big window, sits atop my son’s Buckmark. [2] Their smallest is installed on a TX-22, because the weapon won’t cycle with any heavier optic.

Both are nice, but not exceedingly so. That said, I don’t use red dots on carry/defensive pistols, but if I were so inclined, I don’t think I’d rely on ADE. I have a Swampfox reflex on an 870, and I’d probably recommend that instead.