Dagger Holster thread

So far the only official makers of dagger holsters are Triad (2 holsters, with options for threaded barrel and RMR):

https://www.triadholsters.com/psa-dagger-compact/

And Nerd (compatible with rmr):

https://palmettostatearmory.com/nerd-iwb-palmetto-state-armory-dagr-holster-right-hand-black.html

If you know of other holsters that work, post them up. No one makes one compatible with rmr, threaded barrel and light to my knowledge.

1 Like

Skullhead Arms

DAGGER OWB MULTI-MOUNT HOLSTER
DAGGER IWB CRS HOLSTER

2 Likes

In the area of negative results, I contacted both Bravo Concealment and Raven Concealment about offering a product for the Dagger, and they both responded “not in our plans.” I reached out to Vedders as well, but haven’t heard back.

1 Like

I ordered one of the IWB from Skullhead today. Hopefully I will have it towards the end of the week.

Slim Fit Holsters

3-4 week lead time? Ouch.

Got in my holster today. Not bad for $60. Pretty comfortable also. Only complaint is where the holster meets my RDS. I will probably trim the holster to ride below it. Came with 2 different claw sizes also, which is nice.

5 Likes

Kester Farms Tack

UM Tactical

UM IWB/OWB Qualifier Holster
UM IWB Holster

Wow, that was fast. I think I’m ordering my light and holster today. I found the FDE TLR-7a that I think will go nicely with the FDE slide.

1 Like

I have become a proponent of relentless tactical holsters. They are heavy leather, not too expensive and will form themselves to several pistol models. I have used the same holster for my Dagger that I use for my P229 Sig.

2 Likes

After some holster time how do you like it? Also looking to at the red dot but am hoping they come out with the MOS slide soon :crossed_fingers:

I like it…I have to say for my body style I still prefer 4-5:00 iwb carry. It’s easier for me to hide over aiwb.

I used to carry 4-5 o’clock iwb. Until I saw that video from the church shooting in Texas. The first guy that got killed was trying to pull a pistol from behind his back and couldn’t get it out in time. After that it was strictly iwb at 3 o’clock. With the recent carry change in SC it is now owb at 3 o’clock.

3 Likes

I used to do 3, 4-5 is more comfortable. As far as the draw, you have to practice.

2 Likes

I just recieved my dagger yesterday. I was going to order an owb holster for concealed carry. I use outlaw/r and r for my m&p edc. I am torn between the p80 and the Glock 19 3rd gen pattern. Any suggestions on which to pick? Does one fit better than the other? I am leaning towards the p80 because the trigger guard looks closer to the dagger.

1 Like

2 Likes

Tetractys

TLR7A Holster for Polymer80, OEM Glock, and PSA Dagger Pistols

1 Like

I recently picked up a Best Ankle Holster for Ruger LCP. Gun owners often look for ways to carry their guns safely and efficiently. For me, carrying a gun is more than just having it on my hip or in my pocket. I have to make sure that I can access the gun quickly. If ever faced with an emergency . But also don’t put yourself at risk of accidentally firing a gun when you don’t need to.

2 Likes