Dagger holster

Anyone have a good recommendation on a holster for the dagger with and optic with forward suppressor sight height really love we the people but I’m not sure if it will work

There is a whole thread on dagger holsters showing lots of pics. You might want to check there. Also, my understanding is we the people is a pretty bottom of the barrel type holster. Sure it may work, but it may not work well or be comfy.

Thank you I appreciate it would it fit into a Glock 19 gen 3 holster or are the sizes a little different I don’t plan on putting a light on it I wish we the people would make a holster for it

I dont know. Some holsters work, some dont. Look through that thread at suggestions.

I recommend the Skullhead holster made for the Dagger.

Here is mine but I have a light on it so the retention is based of that.

3 Likes

I use a skullhead also. Might get a wedge for the bottom so it is a little more comfy.

1 Like

The skullhead has enough room.

1 Like

If you’re looking for OWB, the new Blackhawk L2C holster fits perfect. Still haven’t found the perfect IWB yet, for now I’m using the NERD IWB.

Anyone have any experience with belly band holsters ?

I have experience with belly bands. I usually grab one for use when I am going for a run on the trails.

They work great as long as what you are carrying is small and light. Like a Ruger LCP or Keltec P3AT.

I would not suggest a fully loaded dagger in a belly band.

1 Like

If I am not wearing a belt (seldom, but it does happen) I carry using a Crossbreed Liberty Belly Band. The Liberty allows one to use nearly any AIWB holster and, with an Ulticlip, is very well secured (with Kydex over the trigger guard). I use a Philster Pro for my G48 MOS with a Holoson 507K gr. dot sight, but that is what I had on hand and you can use whatever you are comfortable with.

Is it as good as using a good gun belt? No, but it is much better than any belly band without a hard-shelled holster.

I also tried the Crossbreed Modular Belly Band, but I didn’t like the fit of the hybrid shell that velcros to the belt. It made it hard to get a full grip on my pistol than the Liberty/Philster combo and was more expensive. YMMV.
Crossbreed Liberty Belly Band

Look at NSR.com or https://www.greenforcetactical.com/ the Dagger is the same as a Gen3 Glock

I just got a holster from Urban Carry to fit my Compact Dagger with optics and laser. Works great.

Im using a kore gunbelt so that skullhead looks interesting but im wanting something owb/iwb and with a wedge. Who trains with their holster on the reg?