Geissele Super 700 Single Stage Trigger - 05-733
- Compatibility: Remington 700
- Stage: Adjustable 1 or 2 stage
- Pull Weight: 12oz- 3.5lbs (2.5lb factory setting)
- Overtravel- Adjustable
- *The title indicates which stage the trigger is shipped as, however it can be changed.
The Super 700 is based on the trigger Geissele developed for the U.S. Military’s Mk 13 sniper rifle system, so reliability and consistency are "baked" right into the design. And so is safety: when the Super 700’s safety lever is flipped to "safe," three key trigger components are locked down: the trigger itself, the internal mechanism, and the transfer bar. The Geissele Super 700 is a revolutionary drop-in trigger upgrade for the Remington 700 series rifle that provides the shooter with an unprecedented level of adjustability. Setting the Geissele Super 700 trigger apart is the capacity to be configured as a single-stage or a two stage-trigger by the individual user. Even better, Geissele designed the Super 700 so you can select the distribution of the total pull weight between the first and second stages. You can set up the pull exactly the way you want it...and change it any time your needs change. The Geissele Super 700 takes America’s most popular bolt action rifle and makes it even more adaptable to your shooting needs. Whether you use your 700 for hunting, competition, law enforcement, or benchrest shooting, you’ll discover why the folks at Geissele are calling this trigger the "Smile Maker"!
- Can be set for a single- or two-stage pull
- Total pull weight can be adjusted from 12 oz. to 3.5 lbs. - comes from factory set at 2.5 lbs.
- Two separate sears for two-stage operation (not a "fake" first stage just from spring pressure)
- Overtravel is adjustable
- Triple-redundant safety mechanism
- Machined, honed & polished from aerospace-grade alloys
- Note: When you purchase your Super 700 trigger, you will select whether you want it pre-set to single- or two-stage function. It’s the same trigger and you can swap it back and forth between both configurations as needed. You’re just selecting the configuration you want to start with.