Glock 22 .40 S&W US Made Pistol, Overrun Model - G2215US
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Glock Model: Gen3 Glock 22
- Length: 8.03 in.
- Height: 5.43 in.
- Width: 1.18 in.
- Length Between Sights: 6.49 in.
- Barrel Length: 4.49 in.
- Weight (unloaded): 25.59 oz.
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel: ~0.49 in
- Barrel Rifling: Right Hand, Hexagonal 1:9.84 twist rate
- Magazine: 15 Round Standard Mag (Includes 2 magazines)
GLOCK introduced the G22 .40 in 1990 and effectively closed the gap between the heavy .45 Auto, and the internationally proven 9x19. GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make this popular and effective round accessible for law enforcement agencies. Today, police agencies across the U.S., and countless others throughout the world, put their trust in this 15-round .40 caliber pistol.
This model is a part of an overrun batch of Glock 22s.