Heckler & Koch HK45 Compact (V7) LEM .45 ACP Pistol, Blk - 745037A5
- Series/Collection: HK45 Compact (V7) LEM
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Fixed (Open Square Notch Rear Sight with Contrast Points)
- Sight Radius: 6"
- Slide: Black
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 3.94"
- Overall Length: 7.24"
- Weight: 28.48 oz
- Height: 5.51"
- Width: 1.54"
- Barrel Type: Polygonal Rifled
Smaller in length and height than the standard HK45, the HK45 Compact (HK45C) uses a slim-line grip profile, otherwise is nearly identical in features to the full-size HK45. Like the HK45, the HK45 Compact was developed as a possible candidate for the Joint Combat Pistol (JCP) and Combat Pistol (CP) programs administered by the U.S. military in their search for a new service handgun. These programs were suspended before completion and no pistols were selected. The HK45 Compact uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance. Using HK's unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 Compact has an 8 round magazine capacity but can also use 10 round magazines, including those designed for the full-size HK45. The HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability, and minimum 20000 round service life of the renowned USP45 Compact with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. HK45 Compacts can be also be fitted with threaded barrels for use with muzzle mounted sound suppressors. Each HK45 Compact comes standard with an extra backstrap for a custom fit for each shooter's hand. Both the HK45 Compact and full-size HK45 use an improved USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever. The control lever is frame mounted and is quickly accessible, it has a positive stop and returns to the "fire" position after decocking. By using the modular approach to the internal components first pioneered by HK on the USP, the control lever function of the HK45 and HK45C can be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol to accommodate left-handed shooters (additional parts required). Left and right mounted control levers provide safety and/or decocking functions as required and can be fitted to the pistol simply by changing parts. For true ambidextrous use, a control lever can also be mounted on both sides of the pistol if required. The DAO mode uses the unique Heckler & Koch LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) firing system, providing an enhanced double action trigger pull.
- Integral MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- ERGO (HK45 full-size) and slim-line (HK45 compact) grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- 8 round metal magazine is standard for the HK45C, common high-capacity (10 rounds) that fit both the HK45 and HK45C also available
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and better accuracy
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and increased accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- (2) 8 round magazines
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.