Henry All-Weather Lever Action 45-70 4 Round Lever-Action Rifle - H010AW
- Series/Collection: All-Weather Lever Action
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Rounded
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 45-70
- Twist Rate: 1:20"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Sight: Brass Bead Front, Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn with Diamond Insert Rear
- Barrel Material: Hard Chrome Plated Steel
- Stock Material: Stained Hardwood
- Receiver Finish: Industrial Hard Chrome Satin
- Barrel Length: 18.43"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 37-1/2"
- Weight: 7.08 lb
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Ventilated Rubber Recoil Pad
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 63B
Henry does produce, hands down, some of the best-looking lever action rifles on the market in their brass and silver models, but as a part of their aggressive expansion into the more utilitarian side of life with newer steel centerfires meant for everyday life in the truck, on the farm, and through the woods. In a tough world where a working rifle might be rode hard and put away wet, this is the finish you want on it. A very strong plating permanently bonded to the steel underneath, hard chrome doesn't flake, chip, or peel, and its corrosion resistance is actually stronger than some stainless steels. The treatment they uses increases surface hardness, reduces friction on moving parts, doesn't normally scuff or scratch, and leaves a low-gloss look that won't spook game.