Henry Color Case Hardened Edition 30-30 Win 5 Round Lever-Action Rifle - H009CC
- Series/Collection: Color Case Hardened Edition
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-30 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:12"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Sight: Brass Bead Front, Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn with Diamond Insert Rear
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Receiver Finish: Colored Case Hardened Steel
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 39"
- Weight: 8.54 lb
- Barrel Type: Octagon
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Ventilated Rubber Recoil Pad
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 63B
At Henry Repeating Arms they recognize that the lever action world is a wide one, with all sorts of lever-gunners looking for all sorts of lever actions to fill all sorts of lever action needs and desires. They do their best to accommodate all of those segments among their customers, and if you happen to be a student of the Old West, or an admirer of the traditional looks (and nostalgia) of time-honored case hardened colors, they've got your corner covered with the Steel Color Cased models. The rifles themselves are built at their Rice Lake, Wisconsin, factory (where all the steel models are produced), 100% American, in traditional form with octagonal barrels, adjustable buckhorn and bead sights, and checkered walnut furniture. The modern part comes from the quality steels they use, the transfer bar safety, their Henry magazine tube loading, sling swivel studs, a drilled and tapped frame, and a ventilated rubber recoil pad.