HK HK45 .45acp Pistol w/ Decocking Lever on Left - 745001-A5
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
|Brand||Heckler and Koch|
- Caliber: .45 ACP & +P
- Length: 8.03 in.
- Height: 5.91 in.
- Width (w/lever): 1.54 in.
- Barrel length: 4.46 in.
- Weight w/o mag: 31.0 oz
- Mags: 2
- Sights: Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Grips: Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Ambi controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking) (Decocking lever on left)
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
Palmetto State Armory- your source for Heckler & Koch!
For over half a century, Heckler & Koch has been a leading designer and manufacturer of small arms and light weapons for law enforcement and military forces worldwide. HK is also the maker of premier brand firearms for competitive and every day shooters. Originally designed to be the US military replacement for the M9, the HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45. The HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls. The HK45 uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance. Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. This HK45 model is also fitted with a threaded barrel for use with suppressors to protect the users hearing. Each HK45 comes standard with an extra backstrap; medium and small interchangeable backstraps ensure an optimal fit for most shooter’s hands. An improved USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted on the HK45 and is quickly accessible. The HK45 control lever has a positive stop and returns to the “fire”; position after decocking. All of the features and the top-notch quality HK is renowned for make this a superior firearm.