IWI Tavor 16” Bullpup 5.56 NATO Rifle FDE - TSFD16
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, Chrome Moly Vanadium, Chrome-Lined
- Barrel Length: 16 ½"
- Overall Length: 26 "
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) and rear sight (aperture)
The IWI Tavor semi-automatic 5.56 rifle is a bullpup style platform that incorporates a full length Mil-Std Picatinny top rail in addition to the standard short rail mounted at a 45 degree angle opposite the charging handle. Featuring a 16" CHF chrome-moly vanadium chrome lined barrel, this highly antipated rifle reduces recoil with its bullpup design and accepts polymer NATO STANAG-type magazines.