IWI Tavor X95 9mm 17" XB17-9 Display Model
- Caliber: 9mm Parabellum
- Action: Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed Blot, Blow Back
- Magazine Type: IWI "Colt" Style, Steel
- Magazine Capacity: 32 Rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged, CrMoV
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:10 Twist, Right Hand, 4 Grooves
- Stock Color: Black
- Stock Type: Reinforced Polymer Bullpup
- Sights: Folding front sight with Tritium insert & folding rear sight
The new Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
This firearm was a DISPLAY MODEL handled by customers with some wear and cosmetic blemishes. Palmetto State Armory will not warranty any scratches, wear pattern, or dents. Only the manufacturer can warranty the action of the firearm as well as any other mechanical issue. Quantities are limited.