Kershaw CRYO II Drop Point Folding Knife, Titanium - 1556TIX
- Make: Kershaw
- Model: Cryo II
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Opening Action: Assisted SpeedSafe®
- Opens With: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Pocketclip: 4-position deep-carry (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Handle Color: Gray
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Closed Length: 4.4"
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating: Titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle Thickness: 0.38"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
The award-winning Cryo is also available in a 20% larger size. Designed by Rick Hinderer, the Cryo II has a bigger 3.25-inch, SpeedSafe-equipped blade. This larger sized Cryo II was built for those who simply demand more from their pocketknife. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo II benefits from Rick’s real-world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
- Award-winning design in a larger size
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; titanium carbo-nitride coating for added blade protection
- Contoured all-steel handle is comfortable and provides a secure grip; lockbar stabilization prevents lock over-travel
- Fast, easy one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and flipper