Kershaw Leek Modified Drop Point Folder Knife, 3", Camo - 1660CAMO
- Type: Modified Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Leek
- Blade Material: 14C28N Sandvik Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Blade, Anodized Handle
- Color: Camouflage
- Weight: 2.4 oz
There are lots of very good reasons the Leek is one of the most popular Kershaws. For one thing, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This modified drop-point blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip lets it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3 inches blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks. Leek fans also appreciate the fast and easy opening provided by speedsafe assisted opening. Left-handed or right-handed, a simple pull back on the flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work. And with its anodized aluminum camo-pattern handle, this Leek is also the perfect knife for your next hunting trip - or every day carry if you're just living the camo life. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a tip-lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility just may be the perfect EDC.
- Speedsafe assisted opening - assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Liner lock - locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open, tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right tip-up/tip-down)- pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Hunting - this knife is part of Kershaw's series of hunting knives - for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands
- Lanyard hole
- Made in USA