Kimber Ultra CDP II .45 ACP 1911 Pistol with Crimson Trace Laser Grips and Night Sights - 3200240
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Recoil spring: 18.0 lbs.; Full-length guide rod
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Matte black; KimPro II frame finish
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Slide Finish: Satin silver
- Sights: Meprolight Tritium 3-dot night sight, fixed
- Sight Radius: 4.8”
- Grips: Rosewood, Double diamond; Crimson Trace Lasergrips; Kimber logo
- Trigger: Premium aluminum, match grade
- Trigger Pull: 4.0 - 5.0
- Barrel Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate: 1:16”; Ramped
- Barrel Length: 3”
- Length: 6.8”
- Height: 4.75”
- Width: 1.28”
- Weight: 25 oz. (with empty magazine)
America's best shooters keep choosing Kimber. Legendary LAPD SWAT tested five major 1911 brands and chose Kimber. United States Marines assigned to Special Operations Command chose Kimber. The U.S.A. Shooting Rapid Fire Pistol Team trains for Olympic competition with a Kimber. Most recently, LAPD SIS transitioned to Kimber. They all chose Kimber for the same reason: quality, dependability and accuracy. So should you.
- 3” Match Grade Barrel
- Premium Aluminum Match Trigger
- Meprolight Tritium Night Sights
- Crimson Trace Laser Grips
Palmetto State Armory carries a wide selection of Kimber pistols at the best prices around!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.