Kimber Warrior SOC .45acp Pistol, Threaded Barrel - 3000255
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Weight: 40oz
- Action: Single Action Only Semi-Automatic
- Safety: ambidextrous thumb safety
- Sights:Suppressor-height tritium night sights with fixed cocking shoulder
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Grips: Kimber G-10 tactical grips
- Slide Finish: Dark Earth
- Frame Finish: Dark Green
- Length: 9.19”
- Height: 5.25”
- Barrel Length: 5.5”
- Laser: FDE Crimson Trace Laser- Red
- Threaded Barrel: Yes
- Trigger Pull: 4.0-5.0 lbs
- This Kimber Warrior SOC TFS .45 ACP pistol features KimPro II finish for weather resistance, desert tan crimson trace rail master laser sights, tactical wedge 3-dot tritium night sights, G-10 grips, ambidextrous thumb safety, lanyard ring, and a bumped and grooved beavertail grip safety.
Kimber accuracy and dependability right out of the box. The choice of America’s best shooters, Kimber is the most popular 1911 pistol in the world and Kimber quality is unequaled by any other manufacturer. The Kimber Warrior SOC with threaded barrel continues the prestigious tradition.
The Kimber Custom sets the performance standard for production 1911 pistols. The Kimber Warrior SOC Special Operations Command includes fixed tactical wedge tritium night sights for suppressors. With rounded and blended edges for comfortable carry and barrels, barrel bushings, chambers and triggers machined to exacting match grade dimensions, you get comfort and reliability when shooting. And with it all chambered in 45 ACP, you get the power that you need in the form that you want. The new Kimber Warrior SOC (Special Operations Command) 1911 is packed with all of the tactical features that you want in a 1911 including the new Crimson Trace Rail Master Laser Unit!
Threaded Barrel w/ Suppressor Sights
For the best selection of Kimber Firearms including the Kimber SOC TFS, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.